Voice communication is far from dead in the digital age – if anything, it’s still the lifeblood of most companies, as long as it works seamlessly with your other technologies. That’s why unified messaging, call forwarding, and other integration points are so crucial to the efficiency of your business – but you don’t have time to manage all of those functions yourself. You need a hosted voice service (voice over IP) that will keep your business running smoothly and efficiently.
As a proven hosted VoIP provider, TekLinks can provide a variety of telecom offerings to help you address all your voice needs, as well as gain the functionality you look for in a fully-integrated voice/data network. Our hosted phone system solution is IP-based and bundles your local and long distance services to provide a cost-effective, feature-rich alternative to on-premise or traditional analog phone systems.
For clients that have an existing VoIP phone system, we offer Voice SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), which provides local, long distance, and incoming toll free service utilizing the industry standard for voice over data connectivity. This means your business spends less on telecom each month while benefiting from the high efficiency, availability, and redundancy of a cloud-based service that traditional PRI’s or analog lines can no longer provide.
- Enterprise-level Features
- Seamless Scalability and Smooth Deployment
- Allows You and Your Staff to Focus on Core Competencies
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- No On-Premise Hardware to Maintain
- 24/7 Monitoring and Automatic Upgrades
- Save on Circuit Costs – Your voice traffic can work across your existing data connectivity.
- SIP Trunking – Businesses with multiple sites can have all of their phone numbers work across one trunk group.
- Backup/Disaster Recovery Compatibility – SIP will integrate seamlessly with your primary and backup VoIP systems.
With Hosted VoIP Services, all of your day-to-day operations and the maintenance of your phone system are performed by TekLinks’ expert engineering staff, while you continue to concentrate on the success of your business and your clients.
We can also provide you the option of combining this solution with our “hardware-as-a-service” offering that allows you to standardize all of your telecom equipment with a monthly rental fee, while TekLinks takes care of the rest for you.
Call one of our offices in Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, or Florida to discover the advantages of choosing TekLinks as your VoIP provider.