With TekVDI, TekLinks can make your desktop completely secure and always available, anytime and anywhere. Imagine the possibilities for your business.
Using Citrix’s award-winning XenDesktop™ and Microsoft’s Hosted Desktop solutions, TekVDI delivers the best possible Desktop-as-a-Service experience directly out of the cloud. While all of your data is secured and monitored out of our data center, your users can run applications and access their individualized hosted desktops from anywhere, without being restricted to a specific device. TekVDI’s optimization of the work experience also means that you no longer need to waste money updating hardware every few years to maintain multiple workstations at the office.
We have 2 TekVDI options for you to choose from – our engineers can help you decide which one works best for your environment and your business needs:
- TekVDI Basic
- TekVDI Standard
Besides including TekEx email services, TekVDI has many advantages:
- Enables you to use Microsoft Office and other 3rd party apps on any device, anywhere, and at any time
- Increases user productivity and efficiency
- Allows for BYOD flexibility
- Improves business agility and scalability
- Automatic updates, upgrades, and licensing renewals decreases your TCO.
- Eliminates lost sleep and money over lost or stolen devices
- Maintains the consistency and security of user experience
With our TekVDI hosted desktop solution, TekLinks can make your workstation completely portable and secure. Imagine the possibilities. Call any of our offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Florida today.
Speeds + Feeds
TekVDI moves your desktops to a shared infrastructure at the TekLinks data center, allowing us to quickly and easily provision, control, secure, optimize, and support your virtual environment through proven technologies and standard environments. TekVDI offers significantly lower operating costs and compelling ROI with flexibility and anytime, anywhere application delivery. Users can also access their session from any standard web browser with minimal Java plug-ins enabled.
So why is TekVDI with Citrix XenDesktop™ the best DaaS solution out there?
- TekVDI easily enables you to control peripherals’ bandwidth utilization.
- TekVDI optimizes network performance by supporting client-side rendering.
- TekVDI is device agnostic – meaning that your BYOD policy just got a lot easier to maintain.
- TekVDI performs better with mobile devices, especially when you want to run just one app as opposed to the entire hosted desktop.
- TekVDI can support heavy 3D applications.
- TekVDI allows users to personalize their desktops without added cost or complexity.
Service Level Options:
- TekVDI Basic: Provisioning of “Golden Image” for one desktop/user (no add-on programs included)
- TekVDI Standard: Provisioning of “Golden Image” for one desktop/user with add-on programs included
- MS Office Standard + SharePoint, Flash, Java, Adobe PDF Viewer, and SQL, as well as 5GB of usable disk storage per user
- One TekEx (hosted Exchange) mailbox per user, which includes TekFilter Advanced and TekArchive
- Backup and Recovery (via snapshots)
- Monitoring and Updates
- SPLA Licensure for MS software in the cloud
- Configuration changes within the TekVDI Standard virtual desktop include (but are not limited to) third party applications and software patches and updates.