A comprehensive technology assessment will help you better understand your current state of technology and prepare your practice for future needs and growth. Our Account Managers can help you achieve these objectives through a comprehensive analysis of the state of your practice from a technology perspective.
Some of the key areas of focus for the IT assessment are:
- Server and other critical hardware inventory and review
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam systems
- Data Protection systems and policies
- Internet Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Current IT policies in place
- Desktop systems inventory and review
- Clinical and Administrative workflows
- Chronic or recurring IT-related issues
- System performance and stability
- Review of Telecommunications Services and related costs
Once the assessment is completed, our Account Managers will assist you in developing a technology navigation system specific to your practice and your budget. Our approach is to determine your current technology landscape, help you create a technology roadmap, and then prioritize and implement changes that will help control your practice’s long term cost of ownership while improving internal efficiency.